|QUE PASA - CHAPEL ROAD - 2000|
Built in 1937 as Worthing
Corperation SeeBoard Showroom (South Eastern Electricity) it still
retains the Worthing three fishes mosaic on the front between the
first and second floors.
It is better known today's as the Three Fishes pub/eatery owned by the JD Wetherspoon's group.
|In a previous life . .|
Converted in 2000, it became the
Toad at the Press House,
part of a chain owned by Marston's brewery. It was later renamed as
which means "What's happening"
In around 2009/2010, it became The Three Fishes (Lloyds No1 Bar).