Fountain Brewery
Chatsworth Road / Chapel Road

       
As can be seen on this map of 1875 both the fountain pub and associated brewery where in different position than that of today.

By 1898 the Inn had moved to the corner of the street. The brewery which was built in 1832 remained in operation up until at least 1889.

The brewery remained exclusively in the hands of the Carter family. There was a short period where it was run by Edwin Elliot but under trust of the Carter family.

There are no know remains of the brewery.