Ann Street brewery
Ann Street

       

Ann Street Brewery and Beerhouse

Situated at 17 and 19 Ann street and run  by John Jones, landlord of the Wellington Inn, from1818 to 1824. George Carter took it over in 1828 to 1846 and then John Carter until 1866.

The name Ann Street Brewery was later adopted by what was to become the Warwick Brewery.