Warwick Brewery
Ann Street

       
The back of the present Warwick street pub (Ann Street) was originally a carpenters but later became a brewery in around 1832. William Slaughter took over in 1866 and John Slaughter his son in 1869 to 1877.

It became known as the Ann Street Brewery in 1878 and the Warwick brewery in 1879 to 1891.